Elopement Wedding Packages
What’s the difference between eloping and getting married?
Nowadays a very popular way to get married, formerly involving a hurried flight away from one’s place of residence together with one’s beloved with the intention of getting married.But now it is often taken for all those couples who are running away from lavish weddings and prefer to do it in private.
Do I need to hired a Wedding Planner for my Elopement Wedding?
Well, it is the most recomendable, even you are not having the big wedding she will make it easier for you, and this is what you are looking for right?. Reach out a wedding planner from the city you want to elope, and ask for the package.
How to elope legally in Mexico?
You can choose to elope legally or not. The Legal it’s called Civil Wedding, and needs to be perform by a Mexican Judge. With some requirements you can be international married in your and is really simple. Ask your wedding planner all the details, she will help you.
What does the Elopement Wedding Packages in Los Cabos includes? (Initial Package)
- Minister (A non-denominational officiant will conduct your wedding ceremony)
- Ceremony Location (Secluded private beach of Cabo San Lucas
- Profesional Photographer 1 hr. (One hour photo-shoot during the ceremony and Sunset time)
- Transportation for Bride and Groom (private transportation for the couple)
- Bridal Bouquet (Basic style)
- Groom’s Boutonniere (Basic style)
How much does a Cabo Elopement cost?
With the basics you can consider to spend $2,200 usd with the option to add-ons.
What are the Add-ons of the package?
You can optionally add any of the following services to your package:
- Styled Flowers
- Ceremony Arch
- Additional Photography time
- Hair & Makeup
- Ceremony Music
- Engagement Shoot
- Engagement Boat tour or activities