Partial Wedding Planning Package
What is the Partial Wedding Planning Package
You might find that some planning companies don’t offer a “PARTIAL WEDDING PLANNING PACKAGE”, but do state that they customize packages based on your needs (which is ultimately a partial planning package customized for you).
Who needs a Partial Wedding Planning Packages?
This Wedding Packages is designed for the couples who have begun the planning process (some of the main vendors selected, design and vision clearly defined, etc.) but want guidance to following it, along with Day-Of Coordination Services. The Partial Wedding Planning package provides support from the time you book through the wedding day.
This packages is for those who wants to be very hands-on, is excited to plan their own wedding day, but also understands the value of a planner’s expertise and would like some additional guidance to bring the vision to life.
When is a good moment to hired a Partial Wedding Planning Packages?
Well, most of the clients start looking for a Planner with a package like this when they realize that planning a wedding is not an easy task or when they just got a situation with the timeline or negotiation with a vendor. So the best moment is right after you decided that want to be in charge of the planning but want to have the expert on your site to take important decisions and guidance.
What does includes the Partial Wedding Planning Package?
- Guidance and review of the work already done (Unlimited email availability and scheduled phone meetings).
- List of preferred vendors for the missing services you will need
- Development of Theme, Color, Style and Wedding Design
- Creation of detail sheet for all setup and decoration Items
Your wedding planner will have more experience in how to translate de ideas and vision into the reality
- Development of detailed Wedding Day Timeline
- Floor Plan Development with seating chart
- Follow up contact with vendors
- Final Meeting 1 week prior to the Wedding to review details
- Rehearsal Ceremony Coordination
- Vendor Point of Contact on Wedding Day
- Ceremony and Reception Setup and Breakdown
- Oversee and Assist with Setup According to our Timeline and Event Details
- On-Site Wedding Coordinator by Senior Wedding Planner Pamela Roura
- Coordinator assistant the day of the Wedding